Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filters pane not appearing on Edge Browser

One of my people and one of my end users have reported that the Filter pane is blank for the when using Edge. Has anyone else seen this?

Side note - this is the third significant issues I've seen in the past month or so...first one is Sept release not able to connect to model and refresh....second is multiple emails being sent on subscription or users no longer subscribed still getting mails and this one. Rough patch here. 

@dsdesrosiers 

Thanks for your feedback. If this issue can be resolved by switching  the browser used, it is greatly related to browser itself or its version for different browsers have different performance on rendering report. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun Zheng

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @dsdesrosiers 

If switch to other kinds of browser like lasted Chorme or firefox desktop, will this user get the same issue? 

Best Regards,

dsdesrosiers
Helper I

Chrome does seem to work, I've not tested Firefox or any other browsers. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

@dsdesrosiers 

Thanks for your feedback. If this issue can be resolved by switching  the browser used, it is greatly related to browser itself or its version for different browsers have different performance on rendering report. 

Best Regards,

dsdesrosiers
Helper I

This is not delievered - the Power BI product does not render properly on Edge which is also a Microsoft Product. Power BI is a platform to be consumed within different browsers and it's the responsibility of the QA team to regression test updates against common browers. Telling me that swtiching my browser is sufficient to consider this fixed is inappropriate on a number of levels. 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

@dsdesrosiers 

Please update your Edge by this link Download Microsoft Edge Insider Channels and try again.

Best Regards,