Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filters not Rendering in Power BI Service

This is a really weird issue. I am using the "New Filter Experience" preview in most of my reports. Suddenly certain pages in one of my reports are being "wonky". The Report level filters suddenly show whited out, and not clickable when navigating via my bookmarks/buttons. 

Here the filters show:

Here the filters show

User clicks the button which navigates them to a bookmarked page (bookmark only effects page, and all visuals displayed) :
Filters blank

As you can see, values that we previously displayed are there, but seem to be a "ghost" that is not clickable, or viewable. They all work as intended in the Power BI client. 

Specs:
Model is a Direct Query agains an Azure Analysis Services model
PBI Version: 2.65.5313.1381 64-bit (December 2018) (Downloaded form MS Store, so should be latest updated version)

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Jswedberg,

There are some issues with the new filter in Power BI Service and fix for the issue will be released by the end of Friday.

If you still get this issue after Friday, please post back.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Investigating

Jswedberg
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft 

This is still affecting my users.

Jswedberg
Regular Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msft It appears to work in the workspace, but not the published app. behavior happens when you click the "Reset filters" button. 

jeckste
Frequent Visitor

We started get this issue today.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Jswedberg @jeckste,

Please download Feb release of Power BI Desktop(2.66.5376.1681), and check if the issue still occurs after publishing report from this version of Power BI Desktop.

Regards,
Lydia

Jswedberg
Regular Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msft @jeckste Issue is still persisting. Same behavior. 

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Jswedberg ,

I am not able to reproduce this issue on my side. When I use bookmark to change report page, new filter are visible. What is your Power BI Service version? Do you get same issue for imported queries?
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Regards,
Lydia