Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filters and slicers affecting this visual is not displaying correctly when publishing pbix file

Whenever we hover over a KPI card visual it is showing that a slicer is affecting the KPI card even though the edit interaction is disabled between the slicer and the card. Even though this says the slicer is affecting the card it is not actually affecting it. 

In Power BI Desktop this slicer correctly shows as not affecting the KPI card. However, as soon as we publish this file to the Power BI app this slicer displays as affecting the KPI card even though it is not. 

zacarroll_0-1637791438845.png

zacarroll_1-1637791448514.png

zacarroll_2-1637791460930.png

Hi @zacarroll 

Thanks for waiting! This issue has been fixed in Power BI service. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @zacarroll 

Thanks for your feedback! You mean you only get this issue after you publish this report to Power BI service, right?  I've tested it at my side, but I also get this issue in Desktop. May I know what's the version of your Power BI Desktop so I can test it from scratch? If it is a bug, I will  report it with the test result. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

zacarroll
Advocate I

Thank you yes that is correct it was working correctly in Power BI desktop but not when published. 

I am currently on the October 2021 version for Power BI desktop

zacarroll_0-1637933441658.png

zacarroll
Advocate I

I tested on a pc that had the November updates and I see now that it is happening prior to publishing if Power BI desktop is updated to November version

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @zacarroll 

Thanks for your reply! We have investigated on it and reported it internally(ICM 274902680). If there is any update, I will sync with you here.

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @zacarroll 

Thanks for waiting! This issue has been fixed in Power BI service. 

Best Regards,