Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Filter values are going invisible even though i have removed interactions.This is serious issue.

Capture.PNG

Filter(Slicer) values are going invisible even though i have removed interactions.when click on other filters then values are reappearing again.This is serious issue.If any one is facing the same issue and got solution.please post the solution.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Does the issue happen in Power BI desktop or service? 

Is it possible to share pbix file with us? If it is, you can upload it to your Onedrive and send the share link to me via private message. 

Also please share detail steps for us to test the issue. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have got to know what is causing the issue.

its due to collapsing the slicer with out loading the visuals and data completely.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It looks like the issue is resolved now, right? If it is, may I close this thread? 

Otherwise, please share information mentioned in my previous post with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue is not yet resolved.Microsoft has to address the issue that slicer values should visible when you collapse the slicer even though the visuals are not completely loaded

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

As this issue is a little old, I would suggest you create a new thread, also provide detail steps for us to reproduce the issue. We will investigate the issue and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu