Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filter sorting bug when drillthrough used

Hi, I'm using Version: 2.93.981.0 64-bit (May 2021) and have found a bug with arranging filters. Here's what is happening. Quite a time consuming workaround when developing new reports for stakeholders and working through UI. Would love to see this fixed asap.

1. Add filters on filterpane

2.Add drill through filters

3. Re-arrange filter A above filter B

4. filter A does not move

5. remove drill through filters

6. Re-arrange filter A above filter B

7. filter gets moved

8.add drill through filters back in 

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can’t clearly understand the true problem you are facing, would you like to explain in detail what do “Re-arrange filter A above filter B” and “filter gets moved” mean?

What’s more, it better if you can post a video to show the problem with s sample pbix file with the problem.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

EmilyS
Regular Visitor

Hello, I can't seem to find a way to share or upload the video or .pbix- is there an email I can send the .webm file to? In summary, ordering filters manually does not work when there is a drill through filter on the page. In the video you will see I tried to move data field as the top filter, which only worked when the drill through filter was removed. Did not record the scenario when it is an all page filter but it's the same behavior.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

You can put the video on the network cloud disk and share the download link with me.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

EmilyS
Regular Visitor

Hello - I was able to give you access in stream, here is the link:

https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/a6572fb3-ac24-4c47-95f0-3dae648f4468 

thanks!

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

I can't open the video.

vrobertqmsft_0-1624956305683.png