Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filter problem in Data View

Hi Team,

I am unable to filter the data in data view as the height of the filter is not auto adjustable to screen size or resolution, I guess

Kzohaib823_0-1660388436694.png

Hi @Kzohaib823 

Regarding the function of the date filters in the data view, the current August version of Desktop has many problems and is not recommended for the time being . You can roll back to the July version and wait until the August version is stable before using it .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
MAYOD
Regular Visitor

I'm seeing the same issue since the August update. Filter drop-down will generate with the OK/Cancel buttons below the bottom of the screen, or with the drop-down partially off the left or right of the screen depending on where the column I'm trying to filter is placed horizontally on the screen.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Kzohaib823 

Regarding the function of the date filters in the data view, the current August version of Desktop has many problems and is not recommended for the time being . You can roll back to the July version and wait until the August version is stable before using it .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao