Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filter Issue

Hi,

I'm using Power BI Desktop (January 2020) Version. I face filter issue. Please see below image. All KPIs and Time Frame Tabs are filters( bookmarks). All KPI Tabs have action: CSAT -CSAT Daily, CES - CES Daily and CP -CP Daily.  All Time frame tabs have action: Quarterly - QCSAT, Monthly -MCSAT, Weekly_MCSAT, and Daily-DCSAT. 

Filter issue1.PNG

The image above displays quarterly CSAT, I want to view quarterly CES. But when I switch KPI CSAT to CES, the Time filter goes back to Daily CES and I have to reset time filter to quarterly. How can I switch KPI filter wtih the Time filter still on quarterly?

Filter issue2.PNG

These KPI and Time filters are page level filters which control multiple charts in the worksheet. each chart has different length time periods (for example one chart may display the last 5 quarters KPI, another may show the last two quarters KPI). I'm not able to use DAX to solve the filter issue. I'd be really grateful if someone would be able to help me solve this problem. 

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

You can disable the interactions between the two slicers. For more details, please refer to doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions

Capture.PNG 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jimmy,

It can't use "Edit Interactions". All KPI tabs and timeframe tabs are bookmarks!

Thanks.