Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Field parameter already created: no possibility to access the creation addon?

Dear gents,

I have already created a field parameter,

2022-12-09_12-35-39.jpg

and apparently if I want to add new elements or change the order I need to pass thru the code (I've done it already many times)

2022-12-09_12-35-57.jpg

without the possibility to access again the creation addon?

Unless I haven't found how, it might be good to get a "edit field parameter" in the parameter table to access the creation addon ?
2022-12-09_12-33-58.jpg

Hi @marcl1 

Currently, you can only update the fields or order in the Power Query Editor. If you want to add an edit function inside the new page, you can mention your idea to the Ideas forum. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @marcl1 

Currently, you can only update the fields or order in the Power Query Editor. If you want to add an edit function inside the new page, you can mention your idea to the Ideas forum. If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao