Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Field Parameters ordering not maintained

There is a bug when using field parameters whereby the sort order is not maintained when switching between fields. This was addressed in another post and a message was left suggesting this was delivered by ICM 309586486.

However nobody has confirmed which Power BI desktop release this appears in, and the latest version still appears to be broken.

Hi @takezo 

The problem is in progress, but there is no expected available time of the fix , please be patient, if there is a message, I will come back to update. Thanks for your understanding .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @takezo 

The problem is in progress, but there is no expected available time of the fix , please be patient, if there is a message, I will come back to update. Thanks for your understanding .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

LouisV
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft ,

Can you please provide an update on this issue? Is there already an expected time when it will be resolved?

RHOU
Advocate II

there is a workaround that inexplicably works. In numeric columns like Year you simply copy the column and use one as the sort column. Shouldn't make a difference, but suprisingly it solves the issue. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-8p7_3yZk

Mmahachi
Advocate I

I am still having this issue and I can't use the workaround because my axis are categorical, can someone please provide an update?