Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Favorites + Frequents tiles on the home page have increased in size

On the home page of the Power BI web service (https://app.powerbi.com/home), in the Favorites + Frequents section at the very top, the tiles used to be smaller, fitting more in one row, and there used to be multiple rows of tiles.

Now fewer fit on the page (5 tiles), and only one row of tiles is shown, so I have to use the scroll arrows on the right hand side to see more of them.

Or I have to click the "See all" link to list them all vertically, which is not my preference.

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, 

According to my test, the “Favorites” and “Recent” pane can only support 5 items now and you should click on “See all” to view all the content within it. It should be by design.

vrobertqmsft_0-1625107026045.png

If you have a problem, you can go to the Power BI Idea to submit a new idea so that people with the same idea can vote for you. I will also vote for you.

vrobertqmsft_1-1625107026048.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Quindici
Frequent Visitor

Please restore the previous functionality. Or at least an option to do so in preferences.

I do NOT have a single user that likes the new restricted list and extra effort required toi get to their favourites.

Who on earth ever though that this was a good idea or that it might improve productivity? It is truly horrible and a retrograde step.