Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

False emails on refresh failures keep disabling my reports for no reason.

I don't know if this is a bug or I'm missing something here. I have a specific report that is set up to refresh every day at 7am and 7pm GMT.

I keep getting emails the report started a refresh at 14:28 and finished at 18:27 UTC but failed and the scheduled refresh gets disabled when this happens. When I look on PowerBI.com it says the last refresh time was at 7:28pm, so it has been disabled before the morning refresh, but there is no failed refresh notification there, just in my email which seems to have the hours completely wrong.

When I refresh this report manually it seems to load with no warning of any problems but when I look at the report the data is not up-to-date. It refreshes fine in PowerBI desktop so this is just bizarre.

Comments
clqLoveSpace
Advocate II

Just did a manual refresh now and it loaded fine with all the correct data up-to-date so this is just getting weirder...

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@clqLoveSpace ,

I could not reproduce this issue on my side. Please make sure power bi desktop and data gateway has been updated to the latest version and check if this issue persists, if this issue still occur, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao