Hello there, we have some published reports using the Facet Key custom visual, however today those visuals are not working in any level (not the PBIX in desktop, neither the ones in our workspaces and not even the ones that we previously published to web).
Here are the things I have tried so far:
- Updating the visual from the marketplace
- Deleting the visuals and create them again
- Activating the "Modern visual header with updating styling options" in the desktop reports
- Saving that previous file with another name and even as a template
- Publishing the report to a workspace, and export it as a PBIX
So far the only way I have found this visual to work again is to create a file from scratch and draw everything again. However since we have lots of reports created and lots of work done in the query editor, data editor and in the report itself, we would like to avoid this solution if another one may be suggested.
I also matched the "Current file options" in the new file with the old ones and still didn't work.