Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Extend API for closing slicer (select)

My proposal for Add an API for closing the popup of select values from the slicer outside the iframe at the PowerBi library.

When I opened slicer select. ex. screen bellow:

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 12.19.37.png

I'd like to close the selection but I haven't an API at the PowerBI for close it. 

I have seen that library update about a few days ago. I have found the change that added an API for close popups and context-menus. For slicers, I haven't found any API or methods.

Thank you for all.

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you very much for your suggestion, you can mention your idea to Ideas forum . If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

Thank you very much for your suggestion, you can mention your idea to Ideas forum . If a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Ideas (powerbi.com) 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao