Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Exposing datamart as API

I see power bi dataset supports UPN. I am looking for a way to expose datamart as API (readonly)

I couldnt find any relavent documents around it. is it possible to access data mart using AAD or SPN? any document or wiki around it would help.

Hi @astiw ,

No additional literature on Datamart and APIs found at this time.

Administrators can export activity events on datamarts by using existing supported REST APIs.

The following articles provide information about the APIs:

Datamarts only support Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and do not support managed identities or service principals at this time.

For more,you may refer to Administration of datamarts (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @astiw ,

No additional literature on Datamart and APIs found at this time.

Administrators can export activity events on datamarts by using existing supported REST APIs.

The following articles provide information about the APIs:

Datamarts only support Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and do not support managed identities or service principals at this time.

For more,you may refer to Administration of datamarts (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

astiw
Employee

Thanks @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Any stats on throtteling and rate limit on data mart requests (if any)?

Number of connection pools? 

We are exploring if flatterned data mart we have created can we use on userinterfaces?