Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export to Powerpoint Error - Help required

Hi all

I am new to powerbi and would appreciate some help. I urgently need to export my report to powerpoint and cannot do that since last night due to an error message. I tried to restart my computer, use another computer and try again but to no avail. I also signed up for a pro user just to try to get some help but apparently im not recognized as a pro user to microdoft even though i signed up for thr pro service so cannot create a support ticket. This is the error message i keep getting.Couldn't export to PowerPoint
Sorry, your report can't be exported to a PowerPoint file right now.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: 01cbff48-ef79-4b2b-ae66-e80c2c2f6bf4
Request ID: b791bb92-738c-b801-d72c-6332b6d53c5a
Correlation ID: b21bdc73-5f77-2e41-9cb5-3335aee086e6
Status code: 200
Time: Fri Sep 11 2020 21:09:53 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Service version: 13.0.14254.53
Client version: 2008.4.02789-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-south-africa-north-a-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Comments
pmcgrath
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue in Australia at the moment, and i am pretty desparate for the reports I need for a meeting this week.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@minnah06 ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue. I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao