Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export to PowerPoint only exports as default view

Hello,

The free users of a report on my premium workspace app are noticing that no filters or slicers will export through to PowerPoint. Export to PowerPoint seems to, in all cases, only export the default view. I have slicers synced and in addition have made them visible in all pages, and it still will not export.

Is there any trick or workaround here or is export really only able to export the default view? This is a huge issue for my users who utilize one report primarily for presentations.

Thank you!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @awhiteway,

This is a limitation mentioned in this article

• In-session interactivity such as highlighting and filtering, drill-down, and so on, are not yet supported when exporting to PowerPoint. The exported PowerPoint shows the original visuals as they were saved in the report.

The feature is planned, you can vote and comment on this same idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17702458-export-to-powerpoint-wit...}

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered