Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export to Power Point renders differently than what is shown on screen as of this week 9/22/2022

I exported a report that I export every week and this week pages that always fit to one page suddendly started scrolling and what I saw on the screen was way different then what was exported.

Also in several pages with table/matrixes there were large amounts of space under the headings where there wasn't before.  I am wondering if this is a known issue of the new September release?

Thank you

Hi @Amient2 

There is currently no similar known issue . The resolution of exported report pages is 1280 pixels x 720 pixels . Maybe you can try to change the resolution in your computer . Can you provide your screenshot to me ? According to your screenshot I can test locally .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Amient2 

There is currently no similar known issue . The resolution of exported report pages is 1280 pixels x 720 pixels . Maybe you can try to change the resolution in your computer . Can you provide your screenshot to me ? According to your screenshot I can test locally .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao