cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to PDF of PowerPoint changes the color of visuals

I am using a report theme for visuals across multiple pages in my report. When I publish to the service, all colors are consistent. When I export to PDF or PowerPoint, my first page displays different colors than those used on other pages. This is occuring while all filters are consistent between pages.

Hi @ayya 

I’ve tested on it, but I couldn’t repro it. May I know whether you set report theme by the items listed in Themes section?

vcazhengmsft_0-1642384833836.png

What is the meaning that all filters are consistent between pages? Does it mean that you used Sync slicers between these pages?

What’s the version of your Power BI Desktop and Power BI service? You can check your Desktop version by Help>About in your application. You can check your service version by Help&Support>About Power BI in app.powerbi.com.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ayya 

I’ve tested on it, but I couldn’t repro it. May I know whether you set report theme by the items listed in Themes section?

vcazhengmsft_0-1642384833836.png

What is the meaning that all filters are consistent between pages? Does it mean that you used Sync slicers between these pages?

What’s the version of your Power BI Desktop and Power BI service? You can check your Desktop version by Help>About in your application. You can check your service version by Help&Support>About Power BI in app.powerbi.com.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun