Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export to PDF in PowerBI desktop for heavy report doesn't display all of the data

Hi,

I need to export to PDF a heavy report (48 pages) every week, and every week it's taking minutes to export, and we have to export it dozens of times before to get a fine PDF.

Almost every time, random data is missing from different pages of the PDF. I looks like PowerBI takes a screenshot of each page, and that the data doesn't have the time to load before the screenshot.

Unfortunately all the data is necessary. I tried to cut the report into two, three pieces to export less complex stuff every time with the intention to merge the two, three PDF in the end, but it's even worse this way.

It's very annoying, we're losing hours with this bug, I really hope a quick help...

Thank you very much.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please update Power BI desktop to the latest version 2.73.5586.561 then test again. If the issue still occurs, please create a support ticket to let engineers look into the issue on your side. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu