Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Export data with current layout

I am not seeing the export data with current layout when using Power BI for report server May 2022 version.  I have the option selected in the report settings but the export option is not available. However it is available if I upload the same report to a workspace on powerbi.com. How do I go about getting this export option to show in Report Server May 2022 version?

lamb2019_0-1662059099667.png

lamb2019_1-1662059130178.png

lamb2019_0-1662059275945.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi @lamb2019 ,

Will this function work properly in other reports?

export underlying will be disabled if there are no measures or aggregations on the selected visual. When the user uses 'show value as -> percent', that is actually not counted as a measure anymore. That can lead to the visual not having any more measures, and export underlying being greyed out.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @lamb2019 ,

Will this function work properly in other reports?

export underlying will be disabled if there are no measures or aggregations on the selected visual. When the user uses 'show value as -> percent', that is actually not counted as a measure anymore. That can lead to the visual not having any more measures, and export underlying being greyed out.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

lamb2019
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft,

I am not needing the underlying data export option. I am trying to figure out why the export data with current layout does not show when the report is uploaded to report server. It does show on power bi workspaces when I run from there. The report setting is selected for it but it is not an option in the export data option on my matrix. 

Alicia