Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export PowerPoint Blank Slides Problem

Hello,

I tried to export to PowerPoint but it created blank slides. I can export to PowerPoint by using existing examples created by Power BI itself. However, for my own report, I could not export.

Regards.

Comments
ch4rch
Frequent Visitor

Hi, Also having the issue this morning. It is a great feature that I have learned to rely on so could we please have a fix.

aungpyae

Now, it seems the issue is fixed, and it works well. Thank you PBI team. It's useful. ❤️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aungpyae @v-haibl-msft

No it is not. Just tested again. blank ppts

EmmaLewis
Frequent Visitor

Its still not working for me either.

BarrettLayman
Regular Visitor

I am also having this issue.  Please fix ASAP!

dataloreous
Advocate III

I am experiencing the same issue. This only occurs when a change has been made on the file that is then republished to PowerBI.

This is preventing us from deploying highly requested updates for our users - please provide a resolution ETA so we can pass along.

Muhammad_Shahza
Regular Visitor

it was working fine when report was developed through Power BI desktop Feb2017 version. Not working if report is modified by March 2017 version. 

Muhammad_Shahza
Regular Visitor

Problem resolved. I opened the report into power bi service into edit mode. Changed the page view and saved it. it fixed teh issue.

Muhammad_Shahza
Regular Visitor

Problem resolved. I opened the report into power bi service into edit mode. Changed the page view and saved it. it fixed teh issue.

BarrettLayman
Regular Visitor

This worked for me as well.  Thanks for the tip!