cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanded Table Columns Get Truncated to 80 Chars

Hi,

When Expanding a Merged Table Power BI cust of the columns at 80 Characters. You have to manually fix the Power Query to support the full field name.

Here is an example

#"Expanded Extension - Added Value" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(#"Merged Extension - Output Services Provided", "Extension - Added Value", 
{
"Added Value - I am / have been receiving support from other services during the time I have been involved with", 
"Added Value - I am getting out more into my local community", 
"Added Value - I am now more involved with a community or activity group than previously", 
"Added Value - I am now thinking about volunteering or some other community involvement", 
"Added Value - I am now doing some / more volunteering for an organisation or group or am more involved with community activities", 
"Added Value - I am seeing more of my family / friends", 
"Added Value - I have got to know new people", 
"Added Value - I don’t have to rely on others as much", 
"Added Value - I feel better to see the support being received", 
"Added Value - Our relationship is better because of this support", 
"Added Value - I have more time to spend on myself or my family", 
"Added Value - I am more able to do things in my life", 
"Added Value - I am more able to continue working", 
"Added Value - I am more confident/able to continuing in my caring role", 
"Added Value - I have had other / additional information from that has been helpful", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Family or Friends", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Carer identified", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to the wider community"}, 
{
"Added Value - I am / have been receiving support from other services during the ", 
"Added Value - I am getting out more into my local community", 
"Added Value - I am now more involved with a community or activity group than pre", 
"Added Value - I am now thinking about volunteering or some other community invol", 
"Added Value - I am now doing some / more volunteering for an organisation or gro", 
"Added Value - I am seeing more of my family / friends", 
"Added Value - I have got to know new people", 
"Added Value - I don’t have to rely on others as much", 
"Added Value - I feel better to see the support being received", 
"Added Value - Our relationship is better because of this support", 
"Added Value - I have more time to spend on myself or my family", 
"Added Value - I am more able to do things in my life", 
"Added Value - I am more able to continue working", 
"Added Value - I am more confident/able to continuing in my caring role", 
"Added Value - has helped me as well", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Family or Frien", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Carer identifie", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to the wider commu"}
),

Comments
Community Support

@thedatacrew 

The issue is reported internally : CRI 206306789.

Community Support

@thedatacrew 

Currently, the behavior is by design.