Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Expanded Table Columns Get Truncated to 80 Chars

Hi,

When Expanding a Merged Table Power BI cust of the columns at 80 Characters. You have to manually fix the Power Query to support the full field name.

Here is an example

#"Expanded Extension - Added Value" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(#"Merged Extension - Output Services Provided", "Extension - Added Value", 
{
"Added Value - I am / have been receiving support from other services during the time I have been involved with", 
"Added Value - I am getting out more into my local community", 
"Added Value - I am now more involved with a community or activity group than previously", 
"Added Value - I am now thinking about volunteering or some other community involvement", 
"Added Value - I am now doing some / more volunteering for an organisation or group or am more involved with community activities", 
"Added Value - I am seeing more of my family / friends", 
"Added Value - I have got to know new people", 
"Added Value - I don’t have to rely on others as much", 
"Added Value - I feel better to see the support being received", 
"Added Value - Our relationship is better because of this support", 
"Added Value - I have more time to spend on myself or my family", 
"Added Value - I am more able to do things in my life", 
"Added Value - I am more able to continue working", 
"Added Value - I am more confident/able to continuing in my caring role", 
"Added Value - I have had other / additional information from that has been helpful", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Family or Friends", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Carer identified", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to the wider community"}, 
{
"Added Value - I am / have been receiving support from other services during the ", 
"Added Value - I am getting out more into my local community", 
"Added Value - I am now more involved with a community or activity group than pre", 
"Added Value - I am now thinking about volunteering or some other community invol", 
"Added Value - I am now doing some / more volunteering for an organisation or gro", 
"Added Value - I am seeing more of my family / friends", 
"Added Value - I have got to know new people", 
"Added Value - I don’t have to rely on others as much", 
"Added Value - I feel better to see the support being received", 
"Added Value - Our relationship is better because of this support", 
"Added Value - I have more time to spend on myself or my family", 
"Added Value - I am more able to do things in my life", 
"Added Value - I am more able to continue working", 
"Added Value - I am more confident/able to continuing in my caring role", 
"Added Value - has helped me as well", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Family or Frien", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to Carer identifie", 
"Added Value - Working with this client has had wider benefits to the wider commu"}
),

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@thedatacrew 

The issue is reported internally : CRI 206306789.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@thedatacrew 

Currently, the behavior is by design.