Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Error with Chiclet Slicer in Power Bi Service

The Chiclet Slicer doesn't work correctly in POwer Bi Service. I must to click two times, The first time i filter doesn't work.

Comments
mpecak
Regular Visitor

Confirmed, it stopped working again.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous@mpecak,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue, as you can see from below image, the Chiclet slicer works fine in Power BI service. 

Chiclet Slicer.gif

In your scenario, please download the sample file here and open it in Power BI desktop 2.51.4885.701 64-bit (October 2017) then publish to your Power BI service test again to check if the issue related to the specific report. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

FabrPrado
Frequent Visitor

I'm having this same problem too.

look:

chicle2.gif

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've updated the Power BI Desktop and Chiclet Slicer and the issue is the same.

FabrPrado
Frequent Visitor

I believe the problem is in the browser, I tried the internet explorer and it worked

giferreira

Estou tendo o mesmo problema em todos 09 paineis que tenho, para ver o valor real do filtro tenho que clicar no filtro e clicar no atualizar do relatório. Alguém tem ideia do que está acontecendo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to delete the internet explorer historial and cookies and the issue is the same. The filters doesn't work in Power BI Service. Work fine in Power BI desktop. I tried in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge and doesnt't work.

cwambeke
Regular Visitor

Hello, I'm having the same issue also. Works fine in Desktop not in de service! Report deployed to North Europe (Ireland).

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The same issue already reported internally before: CRI 48309632. The new information updated in 10/25/2017: 

The fix will reach PROD in the next few days, still no hard ETA but it will reach there the earliest on Thursday night.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted