Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error while processing the data in the dataset

Hi all,

while runnig PBI desktop, every thing is fine. But when publishing on PBI service then trying to refresh my dataset, it ain't working 😞

Any ideas?

Something went wrong

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"La clé ne correspondait à aucune ligne dans la table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"CONTRAT_MENS\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: CONTRAT_MENS.
Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@GaryArthur ,

Which data source are you connecting to? And have you modify and columns headers of the tables in your data source? Please share more details for further analysis.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

GaryArthur
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yuta-msft ,

thanks for responding.

I'm connecting to an MSSQL server 2008 R2.

Here the operation I apply to the table "CONTRA MENS"

let
Source = Sql.Databases("MyApplicationServer"),
MyDataBase = Source{[Name="MyDataBase"]}[Data],
dbo_CONTRAT_MENS = DesiDB{[Schema="dbo",Item="CONTRAT_MENS"]}[Data],
#"Lignes filtrées" = Table.SelectRows(dbo_CONTRAT_MENS, each [CCM_Mois] >= 201500),
#"Sorted Rows" = Table.Sort(#"Lignes filtrées",{{"CCM_Mois", Order.Descending}})
in
#"Sorted Rows"

I don't know why english is mixed with french so I replaced "lignes filtrées" by "filtered rows". I publish again and retry to refresh my dataset. The good news is that the error message regarding the table "CONTRA MENS" is gone. The bad news is that there is an other error message regarding another table:

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"La clé ne correspondait à aucune ligne dans la table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[Schema = \"dbo\", Item = \"TYPE_CONTRAT\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"Name\", \"Data\", \"Schema\", \"Item\", \"Kind\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: TYPE_CONTRAT.
Cluster URI: WABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 355e4b6d-4c8c-4244-80c4-7528aa055198
Request ID: e80a561f-1766-aac1-125b-eb3e503b3d9c
Time: 2020-07-15 06:54:08Z

No particular operation is applying on the table "TYPE_CONTRAT". Here is the request:

let
Source = Sql.Databases("MyApplicationServer"),
MyDataBase = Source{[Name="MyDataBase"]}[Data],
dbo_TYPE_CONTRAT = DesiDB{[Schema="dbo",Item="TYPE_CONTRAT"]}[Data]
in
dbo_TYPE_CONTRAT