Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error when publishing pbix: unknown result code: conflict

Hi,

When we try to publish a report pbix file (only containing visuals) from Power BI desktop to a workspace, it fails. 

The error message is,

Couldn't publish to Power BI

an error occurred while attempting to publish 'xxx.bpix': Unknown result code: Conflict

Hi @AndrewChen,

May I know whether you still have this issue? If you rename your report and publish again, will you publish successfully?

Here is the official document may help you. Publish from Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,                                                         

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @AndrewChen,

May I know whether you still have this issue? If you rename your report and publish again, will you publish successfully?

Here is the official document may help you. Publish from Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,                                                         

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

rappleton
Advocate I

We are also experiencing this issue, I have logged a ticket - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Couldn-t-publish-to-Power-BI/idi-p/2681593 

Please can you update me if there is any progress finding a solution? thanks a lot