Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error when loading FB data: To use 'Page Public Content Access', this endpoint must be reviewed

I have been loading Facebook data to my power bi report for half a year and suddenly I received this error message. 
The error still persists after I have reset my credential and re-authorise Power BI service in Facebook.

Here was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Message: Facebook: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review. Table: <hidden>
Cluster URI: WABI-SOUTH-EAST-ASIA-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: <hidden>
Request ID: <hidden>
Time: 2019-09-05 01:08:47Z

Thank you!

Comments
chonox
Frequent Visitor

Hi ! @Gregg @v-qiuyu-msft 

Its been 3 months now. There is no ETA and no news on any progress related to the issue.

Its hard to beleive that Microsoft can't get their app review approved by Facebook. 

Please can you please give us any update.

Thanks.

chonox
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Any progress on this issue? We are entering the 4th month now... Please give us some update!!

Thanks.