Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Error when loading FB data: To use 'Page Public Content Access', this endpoint must be reviewed

I have been loading Facebook data to my power bi report for half a year and suddenly I received this error message. 
The error still persists after I have reset my credential and re-authorise Power BI service in Facebook.

Here was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Message: Facebook: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review. Table: <hidden>
Cluster URI: WABI-SOUTH-EAST-ASIA-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: <hidden>
Request ID: <hidden>
Time: 2019-09-05 01:08:47Z

Thank you!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

PG team are working with Facebook to renew the app, but it might spend some time. At least now there is no specific ETA on this issue. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EggDev  @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Hello again. Can you please provide a status update on this effort? Our users have been without their Facebook report for more than a week now; hopefully this issue is getting close to resolution?

Thank you,

Josh

chonox
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft @EggDev 

Hi there!

Any ETA on this issue yet?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EggDev  @v-qiuyu-msft ,

It's been over two weeks since the last update. Can you please let us know what the current status of this issue is?

Thanks,

Josh

EggDev
Advocate I

RE: @Anonymous  @chonox  
I receive nothing from them since their last reply on ‎09-18-2019. 

@v-qiuyu-msft  Could you update us on the progress? 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

I didn't receive any update until now. Once I got, will let you known here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EggDev  @v-qiuyu-msft 

Hello. We've been unable to produce a Facebook report for our customers for over a month now. Is there a way to escalate this issue?

- Josh

EggDev
Advocate I

@v-qiuyu-msft 

Hello, 

It's almost 2 months now, can you update us on the progress? Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again, @EggDev  and @v-qiuyu-msft . Is there a way to escalate this issue with Microsoft?