Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Error when loading FB data: To use 'Page Public Content Access', this endpoint must be reviewed

I have been loading Facebook data to my power bi report for half a year and suddenly I received this error message. 
The error still persists after I have reset my credential and re-authorise Power BI service in Facebook.

Here was an error when processing the data in the dataset.

Message: Facebook: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review. Table: <hidden>
Cluster URI: WABI-SOUTH-EAST-ASIA-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: <hidden>
Request ID: <hidden>
Time: 2019-09-05 01:08:47Z

Thank you!

Comments
chonox
Frequent Visitor

The power bi team will need to get Facebook app review approved. We encourage them to solve this issue as soon as possible. 

I am using the facebook connector as well...

Thanks.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 145526147. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

EggDev
Advocate I

@chonox @v-qiuyu-msft 
I have submitted a support ticket on this issue. 
And the Support Engineer kept telling me to review the app by meself. I think they misunstand the thing. 
"Hence we request you to contact the Facebook team for approval."

Will keep you guys update!

chonox
Frequent Visitor

I have submitted a ticket too.

tanquoc0309
Helper II

Same issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

News? @v-qiuyu-msft 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the issue as well. Looking forward to a timely resolution...

EggDev
Advocate I

@chonox @tanquoc0309 @Anonymous @Anonymous 

The latest update from the PBI Team 

// We received the response from the product group as below:

“It seems like we definitely need renew the app on Facebook side. And it's not only for PBI side issue, because as far as we know there is one dev account for all connectors related to Facebook. So, all teams together investigating to this issue and app renewing is in progress. And by the way submitting request and approving the app on Facebook is not quick task and it will take some. At least now there is no specific ETA on this issue. “

I will keep you posted if there are any updates from the product team. // 

Issue not resolved yet but they are actively working on it. 
So I will just be patient! 

tanquoc0309
Helper II

Hope they can fix it soon ;( 
This issue make us deplay all report.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any news?