Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error when embedding Scorecard Report in SharePoint

Request ID: 001358a4-1346-7a66-1456-ff048c977d22

Time: Fri Sep 23 2022 13:46:17 GMT-0600 (MDT)

Client version: 2209.2.13372-train

Error message:

Running into an issue sharing my Scorecard metrics on SharePoint. When I embed the report into a SharePoint page it loads with the error : " 

Something went wrong

Try opening the report again. If the problem continues, contact  support and provide the details below."

I can load the report just fine in both PowerBI desktop and service. Really trying to embed on SharePoint so our KPIs can be front and center to the team.

Hi @NelsonR 

Can you show your operation steps and prompts in detail through screenshots or videos ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @NelsonR 

Can you show your operation steps and prompts in detail through screenshots or videos ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

mkd123
Regular Visitor

I am facing same issue when I tried to embed scorecard in sharepoint. Scorecard was not at all loading inside sharepoint page. I was placing scorecard embed url in Iframe inside sharepoint webpart

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue. Please see the attached screenshot for more informationDummy Test Error in Sharepoint.png