Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Error when embedding Scorecard Report in SharePoint

Request ID: 001358a4-1346-7a66-1456-ff048c977d22

Time: Fri Sep 23 2022 13:46:17 GMT-0600 (MDT)

Client version: 2209.2.13372-train

Error message:

Running into an issue sharing my Scorecard metrics on SharePoint. When I embed the report into a SharePoint page it loads with the error : " 

Something went wrong

Try opening the report again. If the problem continues, contact  support and provide the details below."

I can load the report just fine in both PowerBI desktop and service. Really trying to embed on SharePoint so our KPIs can be front and center to the team.

Hi @NelsonR 

Can you show your operation steps and prompts in detail through screenshots or videos ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @NelsonR 

Can you show your operation steps and prompts in detail through screenshots or videos ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

mkd123
Regular Visitor

I am facing same issue when I tried to embed scorecard in sharepoint. Scorecard was not at all loading inside sharepoint page. I was placing scorecard embed url in Iframe inside sharepoint webpart

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue. Please see the attached screenshot for more informationDummy Test Error in Sharepoint.png