Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error when adding custom visual: Flow Map

Hi all and thanks for responding to help out, 

I get the followind error when I try to add a custom visual from the market place. The visual is called Flow Map (by Weiwei Cui). 

Error: "Unable to import. We couldn't import the custom visual. This may be a temporary issue. Pelase try again later. If you continue to have an issue, please visit support.powerbi.com and report the issue."

Ive had this pop-up several times, several days now. 

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Roeland ,

I have made a test on your issue, but could not reproduce it. The Flow Map can be imported successfully on my side. My desktop version is 2.79.5768.721 64-bit (March 2020). Please update power bi to the latest version and check again. If this issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Roeland

@v-yuta-msft 

Hi Thanks for the comment! I checked the version, indeed the same March 2020 version is installed.(2.79.5768.721 64-bit (March, 2020)) 

When trying to post a support ticket, I can't get to the page you show in your post. The page instead tells me: 

"Looks like you haven't subscribed to Power BI Pro".  

So now I can't actually put in a support ticket. Any idea on my next step? 

Thanks so much!