Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error to Publish "R" Visual to PowerBi.com

A tried to publish a dashboard that contains "R" Visual with the following code edited. It works on power bi desktop but doesn't render on the web with the error below:

library(ggplot2)
library(plyr)
library(dplyr)
library(lubridate)

dados<-filter(dataset)

dados$Dia <- factor(dados$Dia,levels=c('Segunda-Feira','Terça-Feira','Quarta-Feira',
                          'Quinta-Feira','Sexta-Feira','Sábado','Domingo'))
myColors <- c("#00BFC4","#F8766D")
names(myColors) <- levels(c('1','0'))
colScale <- scale_fill_manual(name = "grp",values = myColors) 

ggplot(dados %>% group_by(Dia,Nome) %>% 
         count() %>%
         mutate(hoje=ifelse(tolower(Dia)==weekdays(today()),1,2 )), 
       aes(Dia,Nome, fill=as.factor(hoje)))+ 
  geom_tile(color="white", size=0.1)+
  coord_equal()+ 
  labs(x=NULL, y=NULL)+
  theme_bw()+theme(legend.position = 'none',axis.text.x=element_text(angle = 90, hjust = 0))+ 
  theme(plot.title=element_text(hjust=0))+scale_x_discrete(position = "top")+ 
  theme(axis.ticks=element_blank())+ theme(axis.text=element_text(size=15))+
  theme(legend.text=element_text(size=15))+ colScale
Spoiler

[Monitor] Loaded provider: [DnsStreamProvider] [Monitor] Loaded provider: [HttpServerStreamProvider] [Monitor] Loaded provider: [ClockStreamProvider] [Monitor] Loaded provider: [ResourceManager] [Monitor] Loaded Security Monitor Profile: [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Profile\0.dbconfig] [Monitor] Writable folder: [file:///Users] => [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Users] [Monitor] Writable folder: [file:///Results] => [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Results] [Monitor] Writable folder: [file:///Work] => [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Work] [Monitor] R/O folder: [file:///ThirdParty] => [C:\WFRoot\SBRole.1\Fabric\work\Applications\ASAzureApp_App0\temp\R_Root_13.0.1700.1812] [Monitor] R/O folder: [file:///Script] => [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Script] [Monitor] R/O folder: [file:///InputData] => [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\InputData] [Monitor] Scratch folder: [C:\Sandboxing\Sandboxes\1d6efed5-50a9-4ac6-bd0e-07f6e1733f89\Scratch] [Monitor] Driver version: [1.0.2108.0] (retail build) [Monitor] Loaded package: [NT.6.2.9200.2108.0.Picoprocess (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [WindowsGUI.6.2.9200.0.0.Stub (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [WindowsGUI.6.2.9200.0.0.Stub (x86)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [InvokeR.exe.0.0.0.0.0 (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [Windows.6.2.9200.2108.0 (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [Drawbridge.1.0.2108.2108.0.Secure (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [WindowsCommon.6.2.9200.2108.0 (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [WindowsCertificates.6.2.9200.2108.0 (x64)] [Monitor] Loaded package: [InternetExplorerOS.8.0.7600.2108.0.IE8 (x64)] [Monitor] Launching app: [/InvokeR.exe] Error occurred attempting to evaluate the script [Monitor:WARNING] Application 'InvokeR.exe /InvokeR.exe C:\Script\0.R' exited with non-zero code 0x1. [Monitor] Done.  
Tente novamente mais tarde ou entre em contato com o suporte. Se você entrar em contato com o suporte, forneça esses detalhes.

Someone could help me please.

Thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@RafaelRSantos

Could you please provide your PBIX file to us? You can share it through online file service like OneDrive.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

RafaelRSantos
Regular Visitor

I can't send the file because have sensitive data. Is there a way to send the file without data?

RafaelRSantos
Regular Visitor

Hi, we change some data.

Follows the file as needed.

The problem is on page Overview_2 and Overview

File

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@RafaelRSantos

For the visual error in Overview, it should be related to package 'tidyverse'. In page of supported R packages in PBI Service, we cannot find this package.

For the script runtime error in Overview_2, I can repro the same issue as you. I've reported it to Power BI Team internally: CRI 36143358

I'll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@RafaelRSantos

Please try and rename 'Situação' to an English term , for example 'Situation' and see if this solves the issue.

Best Regards,
Herbert

RafaelRSantos
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-haibl-msft

Yeah, you solved the problem, thanks.

Best regards

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

sheik1

Hi ,

Am facing same issue in Powerbi online .

Running R script Error could you help me out .