Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error of gateway

There is no gateway to access the data source enterprisedata . Verify the gateway connection configuration on the dataset settings page and make sure all required data sources are added to the selected data gateway.

Any solutions for this

Hi @vivek3795 ,

Is your report using an AS data source and in live connection mode? If you want to access this report properly you need map user, you can refer to the following.

Manage your data source - Analysis Services - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Also make sure your gateway is online.
If this does not solve your problem,Can you describe your problem a bit more clearly?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @vivek3795 ,

Is your report using an AS data source and in live connection mode? If you want to access this report properly you need map user, you can refer to the following.

Manage your data source - Analysis Services - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Also make sure your gateway is online.
If this does not solve your problem,Can you describe your problem a bit more clearly?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

vivek3795
Frequent Visitor

Hi Microsoft Community Support Team,

I tried what you asked for but again the error occurred. So, basically what I am trying to do is there are multiple data files from a single server and the data that I am getting is through live connections but after I had updated the BI I am unable to add any new file to generate the new URL and over and over the same error is coming

"To publish this report on the web, ask your Power BI admin if they will allow you to create new publish to web embed codes. Once they turn that on, you will be able to publish this report to the web.Learn more".

OR

"There is no gateway to access the data source enterprisedata . Verify the gateway connection configuration on the dataset settings page and make sure all required data sources are added to the selected data gateway."

I am attaching the Screenshot of the error as well. In addition, this data is protected with SSO so I am also unable to publish the data publicly and also not authorised to undo the SSO as it might breach the data privacy.

Kindly help me set a condition where I can publish my files to the client without leaking it's privacy.Error during publishing (1).jpgError during publishing 2nd report (1).jpgError during publishing (2).jpgError during publishing 2nd report (2).jpgMicrosoftTeams-image (2).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

vivek3795
Frequent Visitor

Hi Microsoft Team,

Kindly let me know if any updates are there as I am still facing the same issue with the connections and the recommendations you have provided