Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error message on subscription

Hello,

For long time subscription worked and i was getting screenshot every day, Now im getting this error

Please investigate. Report is working correctly in powerbi service, online version.

error in email subscription

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @atomek1000,

Are you sure the report renders fine on Power BI service? The screenshot you provided is most likely on Power BI service instead of recieved subscribe email. 

I would suggest you double check if the report works fine on Power BI service firstly. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

atomek1000
Advocate I

Hello,

After few days issue still persist. It sometimes have normal subscription screenshot and sometimes just this:

s7E7t2zReport works fine on pbi service and i didnt touch it for over a month, so its the same and subscription emails are sometimes ok and sometimes just this.

Please fix

spalmer

I have been having the same issue for about the last 2 months.  I entered a ticket and was told this was Working as Designed?  @chass

atomek1000
Advocate I

Same for me, they replied working as designed without pointing out what could be the issue...Not professional at all as this issue is happening very rarely and finding cause is impossible.