Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error embedding paginated report visual

Hello,

I have embedded a report containing one paginated report visual inside an app. The report works fine on the service but when I open it on my app it shows the message in the screenshot attached. I have no problem embbeding reports with other types of visuals.

mariamartinez_0-1669825118046.png

Could anyone help me please?

Hi @mariamartinez 

You add a paginated report visual in report ,then you add the report to an app . You can see the visual in report ,but when you go to the app , you cannot see the visual ,right ? How did you access the app ? From Service or the app URL ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @mariamartinez 

You add a paginated report visual in report ,then you add the report to an app . You can see the visual in report ,but when you go to the app , you cannot see the visual ,right ? How did you access the app ? From Service or the app URL ?

Best Regards,

mariamartinez
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-yetao1-msft 

Exactly. I accessed the app via URL. Do you have any idea of what might be going on?

Thank you

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @mariamartinez 

If you access the visual in Power BI Service => App , can you see the visual normally ?

Best Regards,

mariamartinez
Frequent Visitor

Hello Ailsa,

Yes, when I access the visual in Power BI service I see it normally. The problem comes when I try to see it embedded inside a webapp.