Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Error - Received error payload from gateway service

I have various Dataflows that up until the last couple of days have refreshed without any issue or error, but suddenly I have the following error message coming up on all of the reports:

Error: Received error payload from gateway service with ID 2766693: The spooled operation id 2e8c8d50-0e06-4a86-81e5-d3204ad58434 does not exist. Evict code: 3.. Request ID: e8bfda9c-19c4-443e-843d-1e8f7151647a Activity ID: e20ea377-8ccc-48ce-bae6-4876bd11baa3

The spooled operation id, request ID and activity ID change per dataflow but the error otherwise is the same.

We have already updated the gateway to latest version and restarted but this has not changed anything and the error continues.

Help greatly appreciated! thanks.

Hi @crossjdesign 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @crossjdesign 

Can you make sure your gateway is up and running ? Did you update the dataflow credentials after you updated your gateway ?

Best Regards,

crossjdesign
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yetao1-msft ,

I have logged on this miorning to the service and it appears all is refreshing fine now with no errors, sorted itself out over night, Thank you for replying and i shall continue to monitor if it returns.

Thanks,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @crossjdesign 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,

ale_BI
Helper I

I am having the same issue on my end here, same error message.

Checking with the back-end service doesn't give us any clue, it seems the gateway does not have any error as it is up and running, and in the logs no problem appears. Could there be something wrong in the dataflow? @v-yetao1-msft