Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error -2147467259

Hi there,

All at a sudden all our dataset failed to reload throwing the same error code, but different a bit in content (the part in bold below). I removed the dataset and republished it but thing still didn't work out.

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The key didn't match any rows in the table."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Key","detail":{"type":1,"value":"[workspaceId = \"a8b2cdd2-6ac0-44f2-8adf-d07fa15d96d0\"]"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Table","detail":{"type":1,"value":"#table({\"workspaceId\", \"workspaceType\", \"Data\", \"workspaceName\", \"Tags\", \"ItemKind\", \"ItemName\", \"IsLeaf\"}, {})"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: DIM-Employee.
Cluster URI: WABI-PAAS-1-SCUS-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 885e95f4-eb4e-498a-bfcc-75b64aec065c
Request ID: bf7a114e-f540-0b6b-6594-2be7e79fd32b
Time: 2022-05-31 22:41:06Z

Hi @rdnguyen ,

We have submitted to internal 306196635 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @rdnguyen ,

We have submitted to internal 306196635 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

jonaseikanger
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Has there been a solution for this?