Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Erro no tema do dashboard

Estou tendo um problema estranho. Mesmo colocando no tema do painel que os blocos deverão serem pretos o sistema traz os blocos em branco no painel. Eu vou colocando blocos novos e o painel traz em preto normalmente, porém de repente atualizo uma ultima vez a tela e o sistema deixa todos os blocos em branco não deixando nem ao menos aplicar transparência.
Maurício.
Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MAUMAUMMS,

Do you mean you have customized dashboard theme, after you pin the report visuals to this dashboard, theme for the tile will disappear when refreshing the browser? If it is, the same issue has been reported internally yesterday: CRI 81869964. Will update here once I get any information. 

If it;s not the issue you mean, please clarify the issue in English. It would be better if you could share pbix file or some screenshots. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

MAUMAUMMS
Regular Visitor

Good evening, Yes I opened a call because I realized that if a procedure is performed the error is easily exemplified. If I define in a panel that the blocks will have a black background and a bit of transparency, save and fix a graphic, the panel keeps on updating the page. But if I update the application so that the created panel is visible to the other collaborators, the panel blocks become white and without any transparency.

image004.jpgimage007.jpgimage008.jpg

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MAUMAUMMS,

>>But if I update the application so that the created panel is visible to the other collaborators, the panel blocks become white and without any transparency.

Do your collaborators via the same dashboard via Apps section? 

Are these four issued Gauge visuals pinned to the dashboard after you set the dashboard theme? 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue if we set the custom theme for the dashboard after all visuals are pinned to the dashboard 

But if I pin new visual to the dashboard after setting custom theme for the dashboard, the user won't see custom theme applied to the dashboard. This is what I talk in my previous post. The fix will reach to PROD on  9/15.

Bets Regards,
Qiuyun Yu