Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Eraser icon not showing in slicer when Title is turn on

Eraser icon not showing in slicer when Title is turn on.

Please fix this bug.

Hi @Data-Bit 

We've got feedback from our product team said this is by design. Eraser is part of the slicer header. They are already designing a new location for it. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Data-Bit 

I’ve tested on it, but I couldn’t repro your issue. May I know what type of data you are using to create your Slicer? Is it date type or numeric data type? What is the type of your Slicer? Is it set as List or Dropdown? Have you ever enable New format pane or Power BI Desktop infrastructure update in Options? In addition, did you make any configuration to the Slicer?

Also, is this issue happening in Power BI Desktop, Power BI service or Report Server? Are you using the latest version of application?

Best Regards,

Data-Bit
Advocate I

Hello,
I'm using the latest version my company permits:
Version: 2.99.862.0 64-bit (November 2021)

Note screenshot attached with two slicers, one with Title and one with Slicer Header.

The one with Title, the eraser disapears in IDE and post server deployment.broken_eraser_title.png

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Data-Bit 

I can repro this issue in November 2021, December 2021 and January 2022 Power BI Desktop. I’ve reported it internally(ICM 284238096). Will sync here once there is any update.

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Data-Bit 

We've got feedback from our product team said this is by design. Eraser is part of the slicer header. They are already designing a new location for it. 

Best Regards,

Data-Bit
Advocate I

Appreciate your time checking on this. While they are enhancing the eraser location, I would recommend they also allowing the user to change the eraser color. Because currently you cannot see it when placed over a dark area.

Once again, thanks for your time!