Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Eraser Icon in Slicer not showing in MAC

Hello,
I'm having an issue with the rendering of the slicers. Indeed, in MAC the eraser icon (the clear all selection) in the slicer is not showing.

I tried to change the browser (chrome and safari), and I tried to clear the browser cache, but the problem persists.

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

It works on windows, and I don't have MAC on my side, could you please share your recorded video about this? that will be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Lin

SamTakhar12
Regular Visitor

Hi 
I am also having this issue, the Mac Users of my reports aren't able to clear filters as the rubber icon has disappeared. Windows users are unaffected.

Sam

simonjob

It looks like the eraser icon is a character in a Windows specific font and so is not appearing on Macs.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 4.47.15 pm.png

carlosdr
Regular Visitor

My Users are also having this issue:

on Mac & iPad (Safari):

carlosdr_1-1617131554889.png

on Windows (Chrome/Edge/Opera:

carlosdr_2-1617131584391.png

@GuyInACube 

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

HI ALL

This is a known issue, ICM: 234794575

thanks for reporting the issue, we have identified the issue, and we are working on a fix. Please check the following work item for the latest details: Bug 558973 : The "clear selections" option is not available when opening report while Power BI Service portal on MAC OS

and it should be fixed by the end of this month.

Regards,

Lin