Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Emissions Impact Dashboard for Microsoft 365 always show demo data

我按照指南的步驟連接數據。

但是,Microsoft 365的排放影響儀錶板的報告始終顯示演示 - 請注意...

我正在等待一個星期。

請提供解決方案來修復它。

Bill_Kang_0-1660124704247.png

Thanks for your sharing !

"I think the reason for the problem is new tenant won't have data before June, because we changed the Office365 tenant in July."

Comments
TheShy

Hi @Bill_Kang ,

Have you refreshed the dataset after 24-48 hours according to its requirements?

If there are any issues with the dataset refresh/app update during the updating process, please validate the following steps and refresh the dataset.

Follow the steps below to make sure your dataset configurations are set correctly:

1. Go to the workspace panel and open the app workspace.

2. Open the Scheduled Refresh option in the dataset settings.

3. Open the Parameters section and configure the data source once again in the Data Source section with the credentials with which you have access to the Tenant ID with valid permissions, mentioned in the prerequisites section above.
  4. Once the above steps are validated, go back to the app workspace and click on the Refresh option.
  5. Once the dataset has refreshed successfully, click the Update App option at the top-right corner of the app workspace.

For more you can refer to Connect to the Emissions Impact Dashboard for Microsoft 365 

Bill_Kang

Hi, @TheShy 

I follow the steps to reset the settings of the dataset, But the report still shows demo data.

Bill_Kang_0-1660266586054.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Bill_Kang ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Bill_Kang

Hi, @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem has been resolved.

The data of the Emissions Impact Dashboard for Microsoft 365 shows our data for July, It changes on the 14th of August.

I think the reason for the problem is new tenant won't have data before June, because we changed the Office365 tenant in July.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Thanks for your sharing !

"I think the reason for the problem is new tenant won't have data before June, because we changed the Office365 tenant in July."