Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Embedded Image does Not Export to PowerPoint

I have an embedded image on a tab that I need to get to export to PowerPoint when I export the file, but the image does not export.  The strange thing is the very first time I exported the application it exported it, but it has not since.

Thanks,

Mike Coleman

Comments
VivianaPowerBi

Buenas tardes:

Por favor necesito ayuda ya que la empresa en la que trabajo desarrolla dashboards para nuestros clientes.

Tenemos un problema con un cliente que compro licencia Power Bi Pro con fecha de licencia: 2016.11.25

Hasta el momento no es posible la activacion de esta licencia y el cliente sigue trabajando con la licencia trial por 60 dias. 

Por favor quien me pueda ayudar escribir al correo viviana.magallanes@dires.com.ec

Gracias

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mscmoose34

I think your issue is same as the one mentioned in this thread. It has already been reported to Power BI team internally: CRI 36744268

The team is looking into it, and I'll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

j_acuna

Recientemente adquirimos 23 licencias de Power BI Pro, agradecere indicaciones para activar y administrar dichas licencias, los usuarios ya tienen instalada la aplicacion de prueba.