Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Embedded Dashboard tiles not loading if they are mostly offscreen

If on initial load the majority of a tile extends past the height of the container the dashboard is embedded in it will not load. Visually this leaves a blank space in the dashboard until the user scrolls down the dashboard or the container is resized. It may be worth noting that we are using the fit-to-width page format for the embedded dashboards. Below is an example of the issue:

chrome_2018-04-16_09-51-14.pngchrome_2018-04-16_09-51-21.png

Comments
daveParso
Frequent Visitor

If on initial load the majority of a tile extends past the height of the container the dashboard is embedded in it will not load. Visually this leaves a blank space in the dashboard until the user scrolls down the dashboard or the container is resized. It may be worth noting that we are using the fit-to-width page format for the embedded dashboards. Below is an example of the issue:

chrome_2018-04-16_09-51-14.pngchrome_2018-04-16_09-51-21.png

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @daveParso,

I can't reproduce the same issue. I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Embedded_Dashboard_tiles_not_loading_if_they_are_mostly_offscreen

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

daveParso
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-jiascu-msft

Thanks for the response and I've lodged a ticket now. I just wanted to mention that this issue only showed up once we started using the fit-to-width configuration option which it doesnt seem you have enabled in the screenshot. Maybe this has something to do with the loading issue?

Thanks again,

David