Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Embedded Dashboard tiles not loading if they are mostly offscreen

If on initial load the majority of a tile extends past the height of the container the dashboard is embedded in it will not load. Visually this leaves a blank space in the dashboard until the user scrolls down the dashboard or the container is resized. It may be worth noting that we are using the fit-to-width page format for the embedded dashboards. Below is an example of the issue:

chrome_2018-04-16_09-51-14.pngchrome_2018-04-16_09-51-21.png

Comments
daveParso
Frequent Visitor

If on initial load the majority of a tile extends past the height of the container the dashboard is embedded in it will not load. Visually this leaves a blank space in the dashboard until the user scrolls down the dashboard or the container is resized. It may be worth noting that we are using the fit-to-width page format for the embedded dashboards. Below is an example of the issue:

chrome_2018-04-16_09-51-14.pngchrome_2018-04-16_09-51-21.png

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @daveParso,

I can't reproduce the same issue. I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Embedded_Dashboard_tiles_not_loading_if_they_are_mostly_offscreen

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

daveParso
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-jiascu-msft

Thanks for the response and I've lodged a ticket now. I just wanted to mention that this issue only showed up once we started using the fit-to-width configuration option which it doesnt seem you have enabled in the screenshot. Maybe this has something to do with the loading issue?

Thanks again,

David