Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Email subscription sends cutted the image at the bottom of report

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

I need some help

when te email subscription executes automatically at the time scheduled, the image arrives cut at the foot of the report. This service has been working fine until a week ago, however now has this mistake.

Something curious is that when doing the send test from the subscription configuration, it sends correctly, the error is only given when it runs automatically

Thanks!

Comments
mtrinidad
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

I need some help

when te email subscription executes automatically at the time scheduled, the image arrives cut at the foot of the report. This service has been working fine until a week ago, however now has this mistake.

Something curious is that when doing the send test from the subscription configuration, it sends correctly, the error is only given when it runs automatically

Thanks

Report cutted off at the bottom

report-cutted.png

Report OK

report-ok.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mtrinidad

I created a subscription based on schedule time for a report and the snapshot in the received email wasn't cutted.

q5.PNGq6.PNG

How do you define the schedule for the report subscription? 

Which visuals do you used in the report? Is it possible for you to share a pbix file? If it is, please remove sensitive data in the report and upload the pbix file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun yu