Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Email subscription are not being sent. This started from yesterday.

We are on Prem Gen2, North Europa. It has worked perfectly until tonight. I tried both scheduled and manually, both the email is not sent. Neither in Spam nor in other maps. Anyone else who has this issue now? The subscription is from an APP, and the APP is on a PREM capacity, and users are also on PRO licens. As up to tonight, this has worked perfect, but now it has stopped.

Hi @henmor 

May I know whether this subscription is for your organizational users or external users? Is every subscription recipient not receiving email or is it only happening for part of users?

If it takes places for all the users, please check these points.

• The status of Premium license and subscription author’s license
  • Check whether this subscription has expired. If you change the subscription time to other period and run it, will these users get these emails?

If it only happens for part of users, please check as follows.

• The status of the user’s license
  • Check whether these emails are in Junk email folder
  • Check whether any configuration blocks these emails

Also, there are some requirements and limitations on subscription, please refer to this official document and check whether there is any factor causing your issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @henmor 

May I know whether this subscription is for your organizational users or external users? Is every subscription recipient not receiving email or is it only happening for part of users?

If it takes places for all the users, please check these points.

• The status of Premium license and subscription author’s license
  • Check whether this subscription has expired. If you change the subscription time to other period and run it, will these users get these emails?

If it only happens for part of users, please check as follows.

• The status of the user’s license
  • Check whether these emails are in Junk email folder
  • Check whether any configuration blocks these emails

Also, there are some requirements and limitations on subscription, please refer to this official document and check whether there is any factor causing your issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

henmor
Advocate I

Hi, @v-cazheng-msft. I have checked following: The App is on valid Premium workspace, and the owner of the app is me. All users have valid PRO lisence in addition, included me. The subscription is valid. Within the APP i am using spesific users, not distribution-lists. It is only internal users, and either all users get the email, or none.

However, the mail was sent automatically again to all users this morning, Monday. At it works fine again. I have checked internal firewall, nothing block there.

After all checking and testing, i wonder if you can check the following setting: When subscripton from an APP is set to Daily, i choose a time when i want this to be sent. The days are automatically prefilled for monday-sunday.  It seems like the emails are beeing sent monday-friday, but not on saturday or sunday. (weekends) with this election. It seems odd, but that is the only suggestion i have at the moment...Skjermbilde 2022-01-17 kl. 08.06.22.png