Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Email alerts being send despite cancelling trial period

Hello,

I subscribed to a free trial where I had set for alerts to be sent on an hourly basis. I canceled the trial but am still getting the email alerts which i had subscribed. I have tried to enroll for a free trial again but now the option I have is to buy power bi.I am looking for a solution on how I can have those previously scheduled alerts stopped. Looking forward to your assistance

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the same issue as yours because I don’t have a free trial pro account that is due soon.

According to my test, you can only set the alert for tiles on the dashboard in the My workspace if you are a free user, and you can’t enter the other workspaces either. So I think that the only way to buy a pro account to cancel all the alerts at current.

Thank you very much!

More info about data alerts in the Power BI service

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.