Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Email Subscription Photo Cut off

I have multiple reports that go out each morning, and the executives love the image, and often only look at it. This morning, the report looked fine on my computer. Here is what it looked like in the Subscription email : CutoffReport.jpg

I figured that it happened because I have zoomed my browser. I then ran 11 test emails on various zoom percentages of my browser, and each test email was correct: Test.jpg

I am at a loss for why this would happen, because this issue has never occured before and I cannot find anything about it in the community. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

I have tested on my side, it works well.

I figured that it happened because I have zoomed my browser. I then ran 11 test emails on various zoom percentages of my browser, and each test email was correct: 

you said that you run 11 test emails on various zoom, but each email was correct, how does this incorrect email happen? please share more repeat steps, and could you share a sample pbix file for us have a test? that will be a great help. 

Regards,

Lin