Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Email Subscription Error

I have a subscription to get a weekly email with an excel attachment of a paginated report hosted in a premium workspace.  It worked fine for a few months, but today I received an error email stating:

EmailSubscriptionValidationError: Subscription was disabled as the User 'XXXXXXX' is unauthorized for workspace in which the subscription 'XXXXXX' exists.

Nothing has changed as far as workspace access, the subscription, or report sharing that I know of.  I can view the report and set up a new subscription but it gives me the error every time I run it.  It does work when the report owner sets up a subscription for me, but this wasn't necessary in the past.  It also works afer setting a user as a workspace viewer, but I need the ability to subscribe when sharing at a report/dataset level.  

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@ccccccccccccccccc

chrisu
Responsive Resident

@v-yuta-msft  This is still happening today.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?